The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Windshield Wiper Problem

When I turn off the wipers in my galant, they stop in place wherever I turned them off at. They do not return to the down position when I turn them off unless I actually turn them off while the wiper is down. Does anybody know what could be causing this? Thank you

SouthCaliVR4

check that you have one wire providing constant power to your wiper motor at the connector, key on wipers off. if you do have your constant bat+ the motor itself is bad. The part that need constant power is the park position switch in the motor, same part failing will cause this.

14u2nV

I had that problem, swapped out the relay and solved it. The one I swapped is one of the two located by the driver headlight. Don't know which one it was though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts