...and acting weird, like the speakers will turn on and off randomally, there is a fix.
1. Remove the radio
2. Take out the screws that hold on the Al heat sink (I think there are like 8 of them)
3. Carefully pull out that circuit board (it looks like an amplifier board to me)
4. Reflow (stick an iron to the connections and add a little flux+solder) the solder connections for the main connector, the one where the 2 big connectors plug into
5. Put the board back in place (be careful of those 6 or 8 pins that have to slip back in)
6. Stick the heat sink back on and put the screws back in
7. You're done!