The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Interior Chassis Connector

pot

Staff member
I’m removing the entire ABS wiring from 182 and am having trouble identifying this connector. This white Connector is located behind the dash above the glovebox and is a 13 Pin Connectors out of 20 possible slots.

I have traced Pin no 28 from the ABS Control Unit (Trunk) to this Connector. The only catch is (182 is a 1992 model year gvr4, and I am using the AWD 1992 ABS wiring schematic) the wire is Green Black (Gb) but the manual says Pin No 28 should be Blue (B) going to the rear right speed sensor.

So in summation: 1) What Connector is pictured 2) What wire is this?

I appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and any help that can be provided. Thank you!

thomcasey

There is no picture of the connector?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Try to add it now Pot. Put it in your second post or its own. There was some problem earlier with posting pictures in the initial post of a thread. I thought it had been fixed, but perhaps it is back.

Test

pot

Staff member
Here is an image of the Connector in question:

I finally figured it out that this Connector connects to the exterior Chassis Harness and goes to the Main Fusible Link however I’m not certain as to what wire this is?

It does come from the ABS unit in the trunk however my biggest concern as this may have interrupted the brake switch/stop light circuit.

Does anyone have any input and or guidance moving forward? Have you.

AllanL

pot,

looking at the back of the connector:

pin 13 is Blue-Yellow? [Check Engine Light]
pin 14 is Yellow? [Diagnosis]
pin 15 is White? [Diagnosis]

if so, this is connector C-09.

the harness of the rear lights is on the driver's side...

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts