Once again need your help!
I'm converting my N/A Galant to 90-92 RS spec. Have MD165808 ECU, 510cc injectors and TD05 16G turbo, 2G MAF
Here is my setup:
1. Newly build engine, oil pressure is fine, compression is fine, spark plugs are new, wires are fine
2. Turbo is new, intercooler, piping is done well.
3. 2G MAF is used, I hope it works. Converted all connectors, verified all ECU links, verified pin6 and pin 14 issue for 91+ cars.
4. Connected High Pressure Line (from intake right in front of the intake) to the waste gate actuator. The Waste Gate I have works off the high pressure, verified. Tried to put the manual boost controller in the middle, but this thing is crap, did not do anything at all. May be I'm connecting it wrong.
5. Connected BOV to the vacuum line in intake, helper pin to high pressure line (to compensate and ease up the opening)
6. Getting about 10 PSI boost at 3-4k RPMs
Getting two errors:
1. Knock sensor error ( I think is dead, as I cant see any impedance at all, not evem Meg.a Oms. So it is birned ( as well as the second one I have). It is a microphone after all, so some impedance should be present.
2. Getting Air Temperature Sensor error. Verified the connection, it is fine. Not sure why there is an error.
Here is what is happening:
1. Idle is fine, about 1000 rpm
2. Ignition is 8-10 degrees at idle
3. When accelerating the car gets to 3000rmm then hesitates, if I get of the gas, it stalls.
4. If I rase rpms slowly at any gear it runs better, but once reached 4000 rpms starts hesitating.
What is going on? I have a feeling that there something wrong with AIR/FUEL ratio once RMPs go high. I don't hear the knocks, neither car backfires. any ideas? I have the logs if needed.