The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Technical infortmation for registration of VR4

Hallvard

Hi guys. Does anyone of you have the owners manual for the G8 vr4? Or have documents with all the technical information about the G8? I really need it, because the customs won`t give me the license plate before I can show them all documents with info about the car. Like max axle load front/back +++ And it has to be from the book or a mitsubishi dealer. I cant find it, because Vr4 dosn`t exist in Norway..
Hope someone can help me.

Regards

Hallvard

swe_gvr4_1991

Hi!
Join the Swedish Mitsubishi Club. We have a few 8G VR-4's registered that are road legal. They would surely help you out.
click

swe_gvr4_1991

I am the admin and i have accepted you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned