The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Evo Brembo's with Konig Villains?

theevozero

Does anyone have any experience with evo brembo's clearing Konig Villains? I am purchasing a set with the brackets. Just not sure if they will clear my wheels. I really wanna keep these wheels. I would prefer not to use spacers.

CutlassJim

I's going to depend on your offset but the first few pictures on Google show them on something with Stoptech 4 pistons and then on a Supra turbo with 4 pistons. I want to say you'll be fine.

theevozero

I saw pictures with similar brakes being used. Not sure if there was a spacer in there. I did see a thread on a mustang forum that used mustang wheels with some gt500 brembo's. They included Cobra R wheels and other replica's in the thread as being compatable. Someone did mention the Villains as being very close in size to the Cobra R wheels. I just wasn't sure, I was hopeing that someone had some experience with this combo. So far, my chances look good.

cobrajetguy

My 17x8 Villains don't clear the 3kgt brakes so I doubt they would clear the brembo's without a spacer.

Peter

EMX5636

That sounds about right Peter. I think the only ones that will clear are the Mustang spec 17x9" wheels. I've never owned a set, so I'm not 100% though, sorry.

mitsuturbo

Do these wheels come in only one offset or something? No mention of offset has been made in this thread, so how can anyone know if they'd fit or not?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned