The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ctm

dustyduff

Great communication and fast shipping. Gave a ducking for multiple items purchased. All the items were safely wrapped for the trip from California to née Jersey. I definitely would not hesitate to purchase again in the future. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

LordAthey

Yes I will def. buy from ctm again. Great guy fast responds and good communication. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

holeshotmoe

Parts just as described, good comms and packaging. Thanks!

Last edited:

Great guy! ctm bought an Evo MAS from me for plug wires and cash. Payment was sent promptly as were the plug wires.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunoboy

Fast Shipping, Great on Communication, would gladly do business again.

Nartanian

VERY understanding and trustworthy person. Also had great communication. I definitely wouldn't hesitate at all to send payment as gift! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Thanks again!

GSX_TC

I would like to thank ctm for not only selling me a nice 2600 clutch, but he even gave me a new clutch disc. Big thanks man, def a good guy.

Thanks Again
Mike

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts