The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

boostdtalon

JSchleim18

Josiah is a great guy. He bought my intercooler off me and when it was shipped to the wrong address (paypal address on file was wrong), he contacted me with his new address and sent me money right away to handle the mistake.

Would easily do business with him whenever!

mitsuturbo

I second this dude being awesome to deal with. We did a swap of turbos via mail, and when i got the one he sent, it had a FUBAR turbine wheel. He shipped my box back, and i shipped his back. It takes a lot for a guy to not just say "oh well, c'est la vie" when they've got your good parts and (inadvertently, or unknowingly) shipped you something not worth a squirt of piss. Especially considering it put us each out some money for shipping. Probably around $100 each.

It took me a while to get his stuff shipped back out, but i got it done. My turbo and FMIC came back just like it went out.

Thanks a ton, Josiah.

the_underdog

I recently sold Josiah a fuel filter setup and he was great to deal with. Thanks and enjoy the part!

-Tom

jnava

Staff member
This guy is legit, great seller and great buyer.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned