The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

KVR4

ktmrider

Bought one of his replica keyfobs.
As described with great communication throughout the transaction, would definitely deal with him in the future!

BoostedAWD91

purchased key fob off him, exactly as described. Thanks again!!!! Great communication and quick shipping

powerplay

I had an excellent transaction and received the badges very quickly. I would buy from him again without hesitation. Thanks for making the badges.

loser3000

Purchased a badge and fob from him. Awesome product and very good to deal with. Wish I had another galant so I can buy more from him.

Flip4G63

got my key fob today. quick shipping and looks great! let me know when the smaller size comes out i'll get a few of those as well... thanks

381gvr4

Very Professional!!!!! Not to mention at great GREAT product!!!

Flip4G63

Got both my keyfobs in today!! good stuff and fast shipping thanks!

Terry Posten

Ordered both the large and small badge and they were shipped fast and arrived perfect.

Great job.

Thanks.

Flip4G63

got another key fob. thank and fast shipping like always!

sorry for the address change in paypal.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts