The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

PossibleVR4

Mark

He picked up some rims from me. We had a deal for payment and shipment when I had some time. Things came up and he was very understanding. I would def do any business w/him again.

14u2nV

bought some pistons off of me, and keeps complaining that I never left a gg post for something a long time ago, in a far off land. So here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

frank came up over the weekend to pickup his stuff he purchased a while.. as always super easy to deal with. even brought up a spare tire i needed to haul away this galant i parted out. also helped me move it around my back alley.
great guy..

89Mirageman

Frank is a good guy in my book, he's bought a ton of parts from me over the years. Always a pleasure dealing with him.

Recent dealings with PossibleVR4 prove he's a good guy, sale went smoothly. Thanks.

boostingwild

great seller. he even shipped out my item before i paid for it.

THEKID

went down by frank today and picked up some motor mounts he needed pressed. cool dude

ill have those mounts finished tomorrow for you frank

524of1000

Great seller, Parts were shipped before I paid! Even helped me out with some other parts I needed. Great guy!

Good seller. Pieces was as described and shipping was fast. Would definitely do business again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TakumiJr

Frank is a pretty nice guy, he sold me a car a while back. I just haven't had a chance to post it in this thread. He was patient with me even though there was time where the transaction was bumpy, but in the end everything worked out. A++

TakumiJr

This time I was the seller not buyer and everything went very smooth, quick payment and just an overall great guy!

sixsixtwo

Great buyer, quick payment and excellent communication. Definitely a good guy!

NateCrisman

I'll add to it, Frank and I swap parts fairly constantly. Every deal is square, he keeps a lookout for parts I'm looking for.

Definately a cool guy and totally trustworthy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

1990ggsxnj

I have to say, Frank is one of the most layed back yet professionally mannered guys out there. Great to buy from and I'm sure just as great to sell to. On point and always communicating.

steve

I haven't posted in this thread yet? Wat?

Frank is a great guy, absolutely trustworthy, looks out for you, and only expects to get treated fairly in kind. Good dude and a good friend as well.

I have to add to this.
Bought an ETS FMIC kit off him, well packaged and shipped it fast.
It bumped around pretty hard in shipping and he was INSTANTLY on it. Asking for pics so he could complain to the USPS!
Cool guy in my book, I would definitely buy from him again!

JSchleim18

Frank's an alright guy...always there for me when I need him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Very good dude though

Picked up a 2g ported manifold from him and got it extremely fast and packaged great. Even got a free heat shield to boot! Cant wait to slap it on. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts