The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

belize1334

poppin3000

I bought two rear 5 lug hubs from him and despite the size and weight of the items, he managed to package them well and get them to me very quickly.

On top of that he maintained great communication throughout the transaction, specifically he responded to my PM's within the day or sooner.

Definitely a great seller.

Last edited by a moderator:

EXCELLANT seller. He offered to absorb shipping costs on a LOT of items. Very fast shipping of heavy items.

Thanks again Roger!

Sold a turbo pipe to Roger. Payment was fast and a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks,
Rob

Bought a flywheel from Roger and was here in no time. Product was exactly as described and easy to deal with. Thanks again

ktmrider

Roger bought an 89 under-dash from me.
Quick payment and communication, thanks again sir!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts