The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ralli380Gvr4

HHIVR4

Ethan bought a DP from me.Overall communication was bar none...
He is a stand up guiy and an asset to the board..
Great guy to parts swap with..

Thanks again,
Dave

JSchleim18

Traded him headlights and grille for his H/L and grille setup...everything went smooth as butter! Thanks again for the great transaction and updates, etc.

ktmrider

Traded Ethan for an original CMPE 2.5" catted exhaust and installed it yesterday.
Great guy, especially easy since he's local but would certainly do business with him regardless of geography!

Last edited:

EMX5636

Bought a 92 Grille off him. Great guy, fast shipping with tracking. Would do business again. Thanks!

Got a fuel pressure gauge from him. Good deal, shipped fast, and good communication. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Purchased a 2G MAS filter adapter, clean, shipped on time and was pleasant to deal with. Good transaction.

4wheelsqueal

Just bought '89 underdash from Ethan. Great Commucation, Awesome shipping, Lots of patience. Thanks Much!!

Last edited:

slobra

Just bought a 2g manifold and o2 housing from Ethan. Was delivered very quickly, packaged professionally and the communication was great. A+ here, Thanks again!

throughfaith323

items: non-power/non-manual antenna, boost and A/F gauge, CD din block plat for single din head unit, and 1g crushed BOV.

great communication
great prices
great packing

would do business with again.

cspetros

I bought 4 door lock knobs, two roof trims w/ blade clips, and 4 rock awesome chrome door handles (see pic) all from Ethan's '89 Galant GS parts car. This guy knows how to package things. I would trust my firstborn to Ethan's shipping skills /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Great communication, and an overall nice guy to do business with.

You rock Ethan man!

thomcasey

Bought the Delryn shift knob and extension, shipped fas and exactly as described.

injunjoe

Bought the Delrin black knob, and extension from Ethan. He is an awesome guy. He had good communication. Sent me a picture of the tracking number. Just overall good business and great product. Thanks again Ethan!

Sincerely,
Joe

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts