The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

mr.mitsu

mistaVR4

I have to appreciate his willingness to pay more than what I was asking for a part he needed and couldn't find. I hope all works out for you man! Great guy to deal with anytime! Awesome buyer, quick payment and superb communication.

Thanks bro!

-Steve

EgonOlsen

Very nice guy, fast shipping.got me the 2 domelights I needed. Will deal with him anytime. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

QnzMostWanted

Definitely a great seller, fast shipment, got window trim pieces from him today!!

Brunoboy

Great Guy, Fast payment, great communication.

JackbNimble

Bought some shifter cables from him. He had them in the mail right away and was exactly what I needed. Would definitely buy off him again in the future!

andrew4g63

Just as everyone says great guy to deal with.
Bought some grill clips.
Even had a nifty piece of paper with some hamster deal on it!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts