The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Mikus

Polish

Bought an exhaust from me, easy to deal with. Good guy.

mistaVR4

Great person to deal with! Awesome communication, fast payment. No reason that anyone should hesitate to deal with him!!

Flip4G63

Got a spark plug cover and gauge plate from him. very fast shipping!

Thanks!

Great seller! Refunded difference in shipping cost when it ended up being cheaper than his original quote! I didn't even ask for it!

Myles

Met me in the city to sell me a hub. Thanks for helping me get my car back in running order.

belize1334

Mikus sold me his Vibrant Power1 muffler. It was VERY well packed and every interaction we had was smooth and easy. He's a good seller and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Cornflake

cool deal! picked up an i/c kit from him. good communication and excelling packaging. would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Are you still buying the wheels that are on 39? Nice set of wheels its funny cus when they were on 39 it made it look like a moster truck lol...Ill post when deal is done but mike is a stand up guy!

Great guy i picked up 39/2000 today and was very nice didnt try to hide anything bout the car!!!! Very great guy!!

1941Galant

I bought a slave cylinder off of him and it couldn't have been a better transaction. Great communication and fast shipping, I would not hesitate to buy anything from him in the future.

Hill

GVR4_1057

Super guy to deal with. Great packaging.Thanx

maroonmetallic

Sent money for a non-cruise throttle cable before I could get it out of the car.
Another good transaction completed!

-Shawn

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts