The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Beaner

icurunnin

Bought a SS auto chrome 2.5" O2 housing with atmospheric dump and recieved it a few days later. Brand new like advertised with all gaskets and hardware /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

IncorpoRatedX

ive bought from this zip tied, kick ball headed, keyboard jockey, shep fan boy before. Awesome guy to deal with! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif A++ great seller omgjdmbbq

Myles

Good Guy! Bought an Safc2 and a catch can off me. Paid immediately and had no problem waiting for me to ship until his checks cleared.

JSchleim18

Sold him an oil return line and payment was quick...great guy to deal with...Thanks!

Bought a O2 housing from him. Nice product, good price, and it arived quickly. A+

JSchleim18

Bought my o2 housing off him...fast shipping and it looks great! Thanks

just got my o2 housing, and it looks good. anyone fell the differences when t hey install it?

just got mine today as well. True to his word, great seller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ktmrider

Bought a FP Race manifold from me.
Quick payment and communication, no complaints here!

DynastyLCD

bought an oil return line from him, great price, and he shipped it out to me very quickly! wouldn't ever hesitate to trade with him again! thanks again!

89Mirageman

He had a wtb up for a flywheel and I had a spare. I gave him a total and had the money in no time. Great guy to deal with.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts