The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy: Wowzer

Hertz

Staff member
Charlie lent a hand in fixing up my ride, wrenching, getting dirty, and even picked up lunch and paid for my oil and filter.

Thanks!

OldHairyBastard

+1. He even drove over an hour each way just to help out. Charlie you can bring your car over anytime if you need a hand.

mmc_gsx

Very good guy to deal with, past payment...Will recomend to anybody...

OldHairyBastard

Charlie came over and helped me get the car up and running again. The car launches good now and no breaking first gear.--- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

JNR

He bought a calculator and sent payment right away and has been good on the communication and response, etc. Would recommend...

OldHairyBastard

He came over and helped bring my car back to life again. With all the work he has helped me with he will have no problem when it is time to convert his car to turbo. Thanks again!!!

mikus

Charlie has met up w/ me twice for parts exchanges, nice guy, always on time. cheers!

4orced4door

Easy to deal with, sent payment on time and was patient with shipping. Thanks!

OldHairyBastard

Once again-Master Machanic-will travel-Helped me out with the twin disk and the drive shaft and had an interesting night from getting used to the clutch to the idiot that drove away at the gas station with the pump still attached. I started to cramp up after the day of wrenching and had a hard time driving so Charlie took over. Needless to say my other side started cramping up just a little later from laughing so hard when he tried to pull away from a light.---LOL

JamesFoster

Bought a roof rack from Wowzer, good communication and good description of the rack. Thanks!

2000GTX

I don't think I ever posted back in the day, but I bought a car from this guy a few months ago. Real nice guy, very willing to meet you halfway.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned