The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

324vr4

holeshotmoe

Bought a few small parts and sent him payment Wednesday. Received my package on Friday. It don't get no better than that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

jepherz

Staff member
Lieb posted about some parts he had machined in a thread a while back. I wanted one of the parts he had made and he made me one in very short time, for an awesome price. Thanks!

mistaVR4

Awesome guy to deal with! Won't hesitate to do business with him in the future!

Thanks /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

GREAT GUY!! He saved some seats for me until I had some open cash. Kept in great contact,SHIPPED THE SEATS in a TIMELY manner (not many people will ship seats),even ADDED insurance that I did not request at no EXTRA charge.

I have not gotten the seats yet(he just shipped them) BUT I KNOW there will be no disappointments.

I owe you one RYAN.

Do not hesitate to buy from him..

rez

Great seller, fast shipping and good communication- thanks!

4nmscle

i purchased a greddy type r. possible the cleanest one ive seen around. great shipping and even better communication. thanks bro hope to do more business with you again.

joggle

Purchased new EVO3 O2 house and all went well. Looks pretty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks again for a good transaction.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned