The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

TakumiJr

Turbo4door1

Purchased some parts from me. Paid when agreed, good communication, and very easy to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again. Thanks Voeun.

cOmpressor

Good communication and shipped my couplers fast. Looking forward to doing business with him in the future.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Great transaction. Sold me an MSD for an OUTSTANDING price. Well packed and was just as described.

Thanks.

Flip4G63

got a Palm and logger cable from him came in quick and very easy to deal with! was in good condition

Just picked up a Clutchmasters Stage 4 from. Shipped ULTRA fast and came in the original package. What a deal!!! Good guy!!

jasonvr4

Hi , just letting all Galantvr4 members know that this man is a champion /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

He shipped my item to Sydney Australia and it was quick with postage and was great with letting me know the status of shipping were it was in transit..

So all in all it was great doing buisness with him

RECOMENDED TO ANYONE
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Last edited:

mistaVR4

Great guy to deal with! I received my items on time and just as described! Thanks a lot man, I'll deal with you anytime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Peace!

Gave me a super deal on an ACT 2600 and a brand new clutchmasters flywheel! If he has something you need, you can buy it and not be worried.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Another successful transaction with him. No complaints.

I bought his white 249 off him. Great guy, have known him for years. He's helped me out and has gone way out of his way for me.

I did some business with Tak recently and everything went well.
I'm happy to say that we are on better terms now.

Bought a sending unit off of tak great guy fast shipping i couldn't be more happy thanks man

Jesse

Bought a few parts from Takumi; all were packed very nicely in bubblewrap, and at a fair price. I'd gladly buy parts from him in the future. Thanks dude!

dustyduff

Bought a JDM front bumper and fogs from Takumi. He held the bumper for me and even delivered it from Boston to Southern NJ in person. Couldn't ask for a better transaction, as the price was more than fair to me. Extremely nice guy and I would not hesitate to purchase anything from him. Item was exactly as described and in even better shape than I was expecting. A+ seller.

ApexHunter

Great buyer, no BS with this guy. Payment was quick and communication good & fast. I'll hopefully be able to do business with him again in the future.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts