The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

14bCrazy

steve

I'm surprised this is Rick's first GG post. Rick did some photo printing for me of birth announcements that I created in Photoshop. He cleaned up a few things in the image, and did an awesome job printing, trimming, and shipping them to me quick. Thanks again Rick, they came out perfect.

ejc

Sold me an SAFC and was a very smooth transaction. He was very accesible and always keept in contact. The product was in excelent condition. Definitely a great guy to deal.

ktmrider

Bought a 14b turbo and 1g ported O2 housing, all as described and shipped/packaged very well.
Thx for another great transaction on GVR4, excellent resource for the site!
Edit/update, just installed the parts and they are top notch! Beautiful P&P work on the turbo, no smoke, I can't be happier.

Last edited:

381gvr4

Thanks Rick!!! Great transaction and he went out of his way to meet. A pleasure meeting you! Thanks again, Russ

onesickcrx

Rick bought a car from me a while back I guess I forgot to add a good guy thread but he recently bought a blow off valve from me both transaction went great he came to get the car when he said he was price was already worked out and blow off valve was paid for and was sent right out which he did a great job at turning the little turd to a nice peace again.

Thanks again for your business.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned