The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good guy- steveb

BlitzVR4

Bought some Megan Racing springs, they are actually for an EVO, but I want to try them on my Galant. Ordered them from him last Friday. Was actually shipped the same day from California and arrived yesterday on my doorstep. Gave me his discounted price on them. Really nice to work with. Good guy to work with.

Jonas

stealthtt24

I as well, had a great experience with steveb. He's a great seller, fast shipper. got injectors off him and they came really fast, and i will be buying dsmlink off him for cheaper as well, thanks steve!

s_firestone

I bought a ported Big16 Turbo from SteveB. He shipped it lightning fast. It worked. Communicated with him over the phone several times. Would do business again.

stealthtt24

great guy with awesome deals, gave me tracking numbers immediately and will be buying dsmlink from him when i get more money!!

Turbo4door1

Steve and I worked out a trade deal on some parts. Communication was great, everything was shipped on time, and tracking numbers were provided. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

I sold a set of wheels to Steve. The deal went very smooth. Very good guy to work with.
Thanks Steve.

Great guy, excellent communications, super smooth transaction. I even received the items before payment was sent.

381gvr4

Steve was a pleasure to buy from!!!! I payed for parts on Monday and had them in my hands on Wed. He even threw in some extras. Thanks so much Steve!!!!!!

ApexHunter

Steve is a great guy to do business with. Fast shipping and GREAT packaging. He was sympathetic to my shipping paranoia and made sure the part would be impervious to even the most douchelike of postal workers. Good communication. I won't hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned