The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

QuasiMondo

atc250r

Staff member
I've know Armando for over a year and he's a good guy. He keeps us all updated on where and when to see WRC on TV. He also updates us on the latest versions of MMCD. All he needs to do is trade that Talon for a GVR4 and he'll be a GREAT guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif.

John

hes like the step brother we all wish we had. i liek the talon but a gvr4 would be very nice.

quasimondo

I was hoping Sean (bleck) would hold on to his long enough to get my hands on it, but worry not, I'll have a Galant one of these days, but thanks for the compliments guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ward.gif
Plus, like me he's got one of those jobs that takes him all over, so you never know when or where you're gonna run into him.

Just to add my 2 cents I just bought the Gauge pod from him and recieved it today, Can't wait to put it on. El es un buen hombre.

1gnasty

bump fo mondo he came to the garage and help me with the heli coil and the t belt on
my galant

lunchbox

This good guy sent me some parts super cheap and FAST. And packaged them better than parts people spend hundreds of dollars on! Thanks!

gtluke

Quote:
I've know Armando for over a year and he's a good guy. He keeps us all updated on where and when to see WRC on TV. He also updates us on the latest versions of MMCD. All he needs to do is trade that Talon for a GVR4 and he'll be a GREAT guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif.

John

updating this because he DID!
+1 armondo is a good guy

holeshotmoe

Been awhile but I wanted to say thanks for the axles Armando. ++ guy!

Finally got around to adding to this thread. Another high five for Armando. I bought his Galant. I sold a couple things to him before and knew he was a stand up guy then but when I saw his Galant for sale, knowing this made it easier. great and hnest guy. Thanks again.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts