The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

iceman69510

iceman69510 sold me a 2nd gen MAS and plug and play harness every thing was as he said it would be it all looks in great shape I will add to this after I in stall it to be sure it works
But as for know I would say he is a Good Guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14u2nV

I'll agree. Hooked me up with the CAPS cd for shipping, and then helped me figure out that I'm a noob at using it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave is terrific! He was kind enuf to sell back at no profit some coil-over springs that I once sold him.

atc250r

Staff member
Not to mention his keeping a log of car numbers and owners.

John

powerplay

I bought a 3GMAS from him and it was packaged well and shipped quickly. I would recommend doing business when him. Certainly a great asset to our forum.

I bought a 2G harness to 1G plug from Dave
Excellent work, beautiful soldering.
A+++ guy.

Thanks Dave

I just bought a 90's style oil cooler with everything i needed and a 3g mas. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. And thanks for keep the log and running my vin too.

Gabor

I made a great transaction with Iceman too. Can't say what I got from him though.
Yall would get jelaous of my JDM stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gvr4ever

Yup, Dave is a good guy. You can trust him with any transaction. He has helped me out in the past and he knows his stuff. He's been in to cars for some time now.

CmanorVr4

Dave does a great job, received my 1g to 2g plug today, it looks great, can't wait to hook it up!! Thanks, Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hertz

Staff member
I got JDM monsoons from Dave. Great deal, well packed, great communication. As always a pleasure to do business with.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Danke schoen meine Damen und meine Herren.

I just recieved some 2g upper rear strut mounts from dave. They arrived very quickly and they sure were brand spanking new!!! thanks again!!!

geoff

Dave is awesome I bought some JDM rainguards from him and the packaging was the best I have seen.
Great Guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
That was a great box for shipping those!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts