GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
NOTICE: Before posting a new thread, please search first for an existing Good Guy thread.

Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Good Guys » Marty ,
Previous thread Next thread

Marty ,

atsiauto

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 166220 posted 12/26/04 05:00 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
I was able to meet up with Marty once before at a Galant meet in Northern Va, We recently struck a deal on some parts I had here, and I delivered them today (Dec. 26)
He also has one of the faster cars on this board (2.4) 60 trim,etc.. got to see the Dave Brode pipes up close for myself as the bumper was off for inspection! Qual work on the pipes for certain. As per usual discussion of the cars and hanging out with a fellow Galant VR owner who really knows the car was great I left there feeling good about the deal and hoping to see him push that car to a 11 sec slip in person this spring.
Marty=good guy for those who dont know . Thanks again!

Scotty .Richmond Va

441/1000

Posts: 1575 | From: Richmond Va, | Member Since: 10/21/02 | IP: (68.57.96.190) | Report this post to a Moderator

Marty
Unregistered

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 170588 posted 01/08/05 10:22 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
Thanks Scotty, I very much appreciate you bringing the parts by and helping me get them into my garage. I'll let you know when im coming down that way for a race, maybe get a few GVRs to VMP
Marty

| | | IP: (152.163.100.134) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 7 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  Hertz, 4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava, iceman69510, pot 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 775

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.025 seconds in which 0.019 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page