The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tambleramble

Hertz

Staff member
I gave Brian a shot for hooking me up with some Mitsu parts. He was fast, prompt and courteous on the phone -- sent me a PM with the tracking information when it shipped and gave me a good deal. Thanks.

Now, go get yourself another "Obsidian Black" VR-4.

edit: added Brian's # cuz I can never freakin find it! 765-426-7687

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, Brian's got patience too. Waited like 2 months for me to send him a 1g exhaust manny, never complained once while I pulled it from the car... pulled the 14b... picked my nose... shipped it out. Gave him 5 stars for that. Good guy.

4orced4door

I bought my VR4 from him. It went well. The damn thing was held together with RTV though...

Are you guys forgetting that this is "Mr. Obsidian Black" that you are saying these good things about?
roflmao.gif

Hertz

Staff member
Brian swore up and down that he bought an Obsidian Black Galant VR-4. Of course we told him the colors that the VR-4 was available in, backed it up with literature, window stickers, cross referenced to MMSA service bulletins to color codes on the car...

Brian returned by faxing, e-mailing scans, etc. of current MMSA documents that called the color code "Obsidian Black".

Now, although that color may have also been marketed as Obisidian Black in recent years, the fact remains that the car was sold as "Nile Black Metallic".

So it's kinda funny. We gave him a lot of sh*t over that. We all renamed our car colors for a while. I think its curtis who still has a signature that says, "Greenhouse effect green" which is a shot at Tambleramble and some other flame-war post about removing emissions. Even more obscure.
grin.gif

So, sorry Brian. You're a good sport.

Ya he is a great guy. He immediately shipped out a dealer part for my crank and helped me find the right part number.

Awesome Seller!

Thanks guys. I sure do miss my "Obsidian" black #1788 It makes me happy to see what paul has done with esmerelda though. I am still trying to find another one. Hopefully soon. Untill then, Any and all feel free to hit me up anytime you need a good deal on oem parts. Parts line 765-426-7687 ask for Brian
grin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

4orced4door

quote:Originally posted by Tambleramble:
Thanks guys. I sure do miss my "Obsidian" black #1788 It makes me happy to see what paul has done with esmerelda though. What, mod it and beat the sh*t out of it at the track?
roflmao.gif

G

Staff member
fast service & good pricing. just got some parts from him.

also matched conicelli's pricing.

[ 07-14-2004, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: G-UNIT ]

Tracking number for your remaining parts that came from another pdc is #1z4649e60340735659

Just wanted to let everyone know that Tambleramble is an awesome guy to deal with
i purchased Diamente VRX wheels from him, they came in a timely manner and were well packaged.
Thanks Brain
Excelelnt guy to do bussiness with.

Thanks

G

Staff member
ORdered more parts, same good pricing & service.

CP

That "obsidian black" car is sitting in my garage right now ;^) #1788 has been having some troubles keeping a steady idle as of late. But kept up with a APR Stg3 A4 1.8T and modded TSL the other night pretty well.

powerplay

I have bought product before, but I just ordered some more. He is an asset to the forum for Mits. parts. He goes the extra mile and is always great to deal with. I highly recommend his services and his prices are competitive too.

Brian is an A+ guy. I needed some parts and he gave me info on them the same day I posted, then gave me a great price for them. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get Mitsu parts.

-Josh

Another bump for Brian. Hooked me up with a t-belt and top end overhaul kit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

powerplay

Brian is awesome! He just got me some seals for my car and sent them overnight to me. He is a real asset to us who do our own work and need OEM parts.

G

Staff member
true.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts