The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jayru

RayH

Bought a 4-bolt from him and was able to meet him when picking it up. Very cool guy and knows his stuff (nice car too).

A+ gentleman, here. Gave me my first datalog, my first ride at 18psi
devil.gif
, and turned me on to the board. Always willing to help out. I consider him a good friend, and good people.

Have had a good transaction w/ Jayru as well. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

4orced4door

I bought a cam from him and he held it a week so I could buy it, and must've shipped it the same day I sent paypal. I paid him Tuesday and had it Friday.
smile.gif

Chris drove halfway to meet me to sell me a gas tank then offered to buy it back when it turned out to be the sending unit.
It doesn't get any better than that fellas.
Considering the nightmare I'm currently involved with having sent a money order two months ago and still nothing, I'm very appreciative to have dealt with a total straight up guy.

Tim

quote:Originally posted by highmileage:
Chris drove halfway to meet me to sell me a gas tank then offered to buy it back when it turned out to be the sending unit.
It doesn't get any better than that fellas.
Considering the nightmare I'm currently involved with having sent a money order two months ago and still nothing, I'm very appreciative to have dealt with a total straight up guy.

Tim
roflmao.gif
You posted in the wrong thread guy. But i'll take the compliment anyway
grin.gif

blacksheep

This sucka ships fast. He shipped it friday on his lunch break and I got it on monday. I am very impressed with the service I receievd. Much thanks, amigo.

just bought a valve cover from him and it was everything he said it was, shipping was very fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif great guy

Just bought few small items from him,
came in within 2 days exceelnt shape.
thanks Jay

atc250r

Staff member
As always, a pure pleasure to deal with Jay. My part came fast and was in immaculate shape.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts