The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GVR4ZUM

blacksheep

I paid on friday - Sent me tracking no on the same day. Got my JDM headlight eyebrows today via UPS ground. Excellent commincation and nice quailty. Here is a pic attached if anyone is curious and wants to order a set from him.

[ 07-10-2004, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: turbogalant ]

Sent me some JDM Eyelid copies, fast shipping and responded to PM's fast. Thanks

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Bought some parts from me, fast payment and patiently waited for shipment.

steve

A big +1 for Jeremy. Great product and very fast shipping. This is getting harder to come by from OTHER board members recently.

I purchased a SS battery tray from Jeremy and it shipped very fast. The piece was very well done as well if I do say so myself.

-Josh

1941Galant

I just purchased a battery tray from Jeremy and it was by far one of the easiest, and best transactions I've had in a while.

Hill

Picked up a battery tray from him. There was a slight snag with the part, so he went out of his way to resolve the issue, and stay in communication with me.
He definitley one of the great guys to do business with on this board!

Last edited by a moderator:

18GVR4

I bought some JDM clear corners from him. he shipped me the better of the 2 sets he had. packaged very well and fast shipping.

Jeremy is good people. Bought a under hood battery tray from him. Shipped promptly & had no issues using his setup.

Jostar

extremely great good guy, bought a battery tray from him, don't hesitate to buy from him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just purchased the SS Battery Tray from Jeremy and it was a great transaction, he sent me the tracking number & the shipping was very FAST.
Thanks

Another smooth transaction with Jeremy. It's always a pleasure dealing with you bro.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned