The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Blackhole

Bought a used stock downpipe from him for $35,and threw in the cat too without asking for it (I know, probably had something to do with being hard to remove, but still....cost more to ship!
wink.gif
)

Very happy with it,and very friendly.
smile.gif

[ 04-27-2004, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Hertz ]

This guy is cool. I sent him $15 bucks for a guage bezel, and he sent me back the $3 that I overpaid him, along with a note. Very honest imho.

Matt W

Kyle has answered many questions for me. I sent him some 550cc injectors and he sent me a check. Honest deal.

I also met him at the shootout. A great member who knows a ton of stuff.

I too bought from him. Very nice, fast shipping, well packaged. Very satisfied overall.

Hertz

Staff member
Got the oil cooler today. Awesome packing job, I really appreciate your putting everything in plastic! Thanks a bunch.

4g63t

I've done business with Kyle - super nice, great guy!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I have done business with him successfully also.

Will again.

atc250r

Staff member
I just bought a pair of used front AGX's from Kyle. Very fair on the price and fast shipping. He kept me updated on status, packaged the item nicely, and provided a FedEx tracking number. Overall a great transaction.

John

i also bought a set of agx's from him. quick shipping and kept me up to date on the status. great transaction.

Hertz

Staff member
Bought an intercooler and piping from Kyle -- shipped super fast and was well packed. Again, another very professional transaction.

broke down

Just bought his rolling chassis. Kyle was really nice to deal with. Really helpful with loading, having help there, giving me parts that I may want or need. By far my best car buying experience. Thanks again Kyle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

powerplay

Great tranaction! Highly recommended. Sorry to see him sell his car and move on.

Myles

Forgot to post this up a couple weeks ago. Bought an air box, came packed AMAZINGLY! Great Deal and wouldn't hesitate to do business with again. THANKS!

Got my package fast! And wrapped ready for war with parcel carriers. In which it won!! Two thumbs up!

CarRacer

I wanted part. He had part. I paid for part. He shipped part.
That's what we all hope for, that's exactly what happened.
He even kept the original K Sport box and foam packing and everything. Included all of the wrenches and odds and ends as well.
I'm very impressed with the sale.
Thanks!

mistaVR4

Kyle hooked me up with a really nice deal! Part was in superb condition and the shipping was quick!!

Thanks a lot man! Won't hesitate to buy from you if you've got something I need /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peace,

Great shipping time, great packaging, great communication. Easiest transaction ive completed on here by far and the fastest!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts