The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

4g63t

steve

Made a couple purchases from him on this board, everything as-promised and promptly shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron

I got my starion IC from him and was very pleased.
~Aaron

quote:Originally posted by stevevr4:
Made a couple purchases from him on this board, everything as-promised and promptly shipped.
icon14.gif
Ditto, good guy.

skivittlerjimb

Plus he's gonna be a pilot some day, so get to know him. You might get some airfare discounts or a ride in his plane!
grin.gif

Seriously, though, went out of his way to meet me with a fender in middle-of-nowhere PA a few months back. CompactTuners has got the fender now, but either way, a great fella to do bidnis wit!

Terry Posten

What can I say, he came through with flying colors. Found me a set of stock wheels like they used on the rally cars and got them for a great price. He went way out of his way to pick these up for me and now I will finnally have my car looking the way I want it to.

This is one stand up guy.

Do not have any worries about dealing with him.

Thank you.

number3

Always good with the communication ans sticks to his word. Thank you for your purchase.

Bought some stock rims from him. Shipped them out pronto, arrived ok. A stand up guy!

omegavr4

Great guy , great to work with ..delivers what he promises thanks again .Terrence

G

Staff member
good guy, i restored his gas tank for him & shipped it to him with out payment for the work. he promised he would send payment asap & he did. would definitely do business with again.

SpyderVR4

I purchased a stock stereo and speakers from him a couple years ago. Smooth transaction met me at a central location.

mistaVR4

Chris hooked me a super cheap deal on a part I wanted for a long time! Thanks a lot brotha! I reqally appreciate it /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

-Steve

Eighty9TSI

Got 4 bolt rear end from him, came in person, as described. Smooth transaction and really nice guy. Would do business with again!

mistaVR4

He sent me a nice EQ! Thanks for the painless transaction bro! Would keep dealing with anytime.

Thanks.

mistaVR4

Again Chris is the man! Out of the blue I got a nice surprise in the mail today. He just happened to find the owners manual for the EQ I bought from him a long time ago and sent it too me. Now that's a perfect example of excellent customer service /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks a lot bro! MUCH appreciated.

Peace!

-Steve

number3

Quoting number3:
Always good with the communication and sticks to his word. Thank you for your purchase.

6 years later and still very good to deal with.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts