The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

kerry92gvr4

Hondasi88

Picked up a transfer case a few weeks back........thanks for the deal! Its still in the box
but it looks damn near new!

thedsmguy

Kerry is a good guy. Good friend. Buying from him is almost as good as buying from me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Just kidding. He's a good seller in my book. He spent quite a while cleaning up that Tcase as well.

strokin4dr

Bought a fluidampr form Kerry. The part showed up fast and looks good. I haven't been able to use it yet, but I'm sure it works just as well as he says it does. Thanks Kerry!
-Ryan

jnava

Staff member
I traded a set of preface for his facelift. Was a very easy transaction and he wrapped the parts perfectly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something else from Kerry. Good guy, good shipper.

transparentdsm

i haven't bought from him yet, but he is holding the AWD summit for me till i fly up there. he has sent me every picture and more. im confident ill be more then pleased when i get there. i have been in constant contact with him and he's even changing the plugs for me.

raptorWagon

Got a FP30 O2 Housing from him, fast shipping and great communication! Will do business with him again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

jnava

Staff member
Kerry sold me a 1g ets fmic kit with tial bov, 93 headlamps, clear corner, BJs manifold, scirocco radiator and spal fan. We made trades, exchanges, and cash. Shipped these items perfectly. Thanks Kerry.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts