The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1990 Eagle Summit 4g63 Turbo 4000 OBO Cleveland, Ohio

Sburke

I really hate to get rid of this but I'm moving to NC and would only like to have one car. Having multiple cars while living in a condo is a pain in the ass. So getting rid of this to put myself in a better position is worth it.

1990 Eagle Summit DL base model
120ish miles on body
FWD, Automatic

Just changed the oil today with Mobil One 15w-50. Fresh NGK plugs. This car made a 10 hour drive home from where it was purchased. I have driven it basically everyday for the past few months I have had it. It gets about 25mpg.

Mods
-Stock 4g63t, 100k miles, All new gaskets and seals including head gasket, ARP studs, 155 compression across all cylinders, has 10k miles on all parts put on the motor.
-JMF Intake manifold, first version, flange milled flat by machine shop
-FP2 cams
-fidanza cam gears
-EVO 3 16g
-2g manifold and o2 housing
-2.5'' exhaust with resonator and muffler. Nice and quiet.
-walbro 255
-denso 660's
-custom tube and fin intercooler
-colt GT wheels with BRAND NEW tires. I have the reciept.
-Afco radiator with aftermarket fan. Never gets hot.
-M and H 25'' tall drag radial with ALT wheels
-92 laser turbo fwd auto trans with IPT rebuild kit, and shift kit
-Custom TCU eprom tune.
-B&M trans cooler & Amsoil fluid
-stock converter
-ebay coilover kit and front springs, 750 eibach springs in the rear, monroe sensatrac shocks
-Custom speed density code, speed based boost, and tune
-Moates chip extender
-OBD port has been relocated to the center dash
-AEM wastegate solenoid

The car has ran 11.57@ 119 with a 1.8 60ft.

Previous Owner:

click

The interior of the car is in great shape. It has the Colt GT gauge cluster, stewart warner boost,trans temp, and oil gauges also. Battery has been relocated to the trunk. new battery.

397149823.jpg

397149822.jpg

397149821.jpg

396592156.jpg

396592149.jpg

396422526.jpg

4,000$ OBO

i would also be willing to consider a trade for a stock car that can be used as a daily driver. Someone just smashed my girlfriends car.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned