The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

sold

Up for sale is a 92 Talon tsi awd 5 speed shell. 400.00 or trade(Looking for Meth kit,tial bov,camber plates,upgraded valve train)

This car less than a year ago was gorgeous. It was sold to a hack that stripped the car of most of its aftermarket parts and resold it to another kid who blew the motor. I bought this car hoping to restore it to its former glory. Unfortunately the city has came down on me and my roommate for having too many vehicles on the property and all have to go. As my Galant vr4 is my main project i need to keep it in the garage, which means pushing this one out, which would net me a 100.00 fine a day.

Feel Free to PM me or text me 304-210-2488 any time, if calling call after 7pm

The Good:
Car was painted Cobalt blue within the last year. (Was red)
Interior is intact and great condition even still has the rear hatch cover, Factory rainbow color.
Wiring harness is in decent shape, there was an safc install previously so there have been splices in the ECU harness but have been repaired properly.

The Bad:
The previous owner also backed in to the car on the rear right quarter there is a dent. It will need to be popped sanded and repainted.

Car comes with a CF Hood. Which wasn’t secured by hood pins, Caused the skeleton of the hood to separate from the hood its self. The hood was poprivited back together, they are black poprivites and doesn't look to bad.

Front bumper has scuffs on the bottom from the tow truck.

Other than that its a straight roller.

What you would need to get this running again.
Motor/trans/xfer case
ECU
Rear end (will come with a free 3 bolt not installed w/ driveshaft.)
Front breaks
Rear rotors

Shell has 124xxx miles
Clear title
also comes with some factory documents that came with it at purchase.

I’ve tried to be as honest as possible with the car, the pic I’m posting is the car when it was together 8 months ago now. I will be posting current pictures of the car Monday showing the dent and all parts coming with car. With that being said plz do not contact me with a lowball offer, I do not want to part this car, but I’m on a time frame and may have to. So someone come save her!

More pics to come
Wheels and FMIC are gone.
P1012065.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AnotherNewb

The body of this car is still in really nice shape. GLWS Jesse.

Yea my description makes the car sound alot worse than it is, Im giving it a bath monday and taking better pics.

thanks man.

Door jams have been painted the same color of the car, but now the car is pending sale.

thanks
Jesse

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned