The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FEELER: Built 95 4 Door Integra GSR Manhattan, KS $4000

I was originally looking to trade as I don't want to be without a car as my Evo has no brakes since the calipers are being powder coated but based on the massive interest I have gotten for craigslist I figure I will place it up here as a feeler for possibly selling. If your interested in making a trade I'm mostly looking for a Galant VR4 but I am also interested in a Starion, DSM (Turbo'd), mighty max or an S14.

Motor is an ls vtec frankenstein, it was built 11k miles ago. Has APR everything, ACL bearings, JSP rods, port and polish, springs, retainers, ITR cams, ITR Throttle body, Skunk 2 Intake Mani, full header back Vibrant exhaust.

Trans is a b16 LSD trans with an ACT 6 puck stage 2 clutch Fidanza 10lbs fly wheel.

Eibach Pro suspension...car handles amazingly with the best turn in on a FWD car I've ever experienced.

Body is straight and the interior is very good with the only flaw being the tear in the front seat. Gauge cluster was replaced with a very nice LED cluster.

You can text me at 203 308 8385

3n73kb3l75T55U15X4b2s9e043fc2025d1f6f.jpg

3n93mf3l15V45W05P0b2s34e7db2516531bc7.jpg

3nc3k13ob5V45T45X6b2s2730cf94a0e6167f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts