The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2000 Impreza 2.5RS - OH - $7k FIRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

VR4ownzU

FOR SALE: 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS

STANDARD EQUIPMENT:
5 spd., 108k miles, A/C, Cruise, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Sunroof, Fog Lights, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, CD/Cassette Radio, 16x7 Wheels.

OPTIONAL DEALER EQUIPMENT:
Gauge Pack w/Vacuum, Volts, and Oil Temp
Security System/Keyless Entry
Carbon Fiber Interior Accents
SPT Front Strut Bar
Armrest Extension
Trunk Cargo Net

MODIFICATIONS:
Husky Liners F&R Mats (Made Specifically For This Car)
Kartboy Short Shifter w/F&R Kartboy Bushings
Bakemoto Red/Black Suede Shift Boot
OEM 2004 USDM STi E-Brake Handle
JDM OEM Front Clear Turn Signals
JDM OEM STi 5 Speed Shift Knob
JDM 20mm Rear Sway Bar
OEM USDM WRX Pedals
COBB cat back exhaust

MISCELLANEOUS EXTRAS:
OEM Subaru Impreza 7 Volume Service Manual Set
2000 Subaru Impreza Dealer Brochure
2000 Subaru Lineup Dealer Brochure
OEM Subaru Impreza Car Cover
1qt. Redline 75W90
3 Subaru Oil Filters

ORIGINAL EXTRAS:
Front Turn Signals
Cat Back Exhaust
E-Brake Handle
RS Floor Mats
Shifter Parts
Armrest

400 miles ago it had new rear wheel bearings and the tranny fluid changed with Redline 75W90 NS. Engine oil also changed with Royal Purple 10W30.

4000 miles ago it got new Subaru spark plugs and wires along with new rear rotors. Rear diff also was changed with Redline 75W90 at the same time.

Car is in great shape inside and out. No rust. Always garaged. Drives and runs great, everything works as it should, and very well maintained. I just clay barred and waxed the car. Looks amazing.

$7000 FIRM. Don't like the price? Please keep your comments to yourselves.

I'm also open to work out some sort of trade. I can ad cash. Interested in something TURBO or CLEAN. I won't go any lower on the price and I don't have to sell it. It's near impossible to find these in this condition with nice parts in the mid-west. Cars I'm interested in are: Forester XT, WRX/STi, Legacy GT, EVOs, R32 Golf, Galant VR4, CLEAN Honduhs.

6-1.jpg

9.jpg

47.jpg

17.jpg

More Photos (CLICK ON FOLLOWING LINK): click

deez

Check out my VR4 and tell me if you might be interested.

VR4ownzU

Someone is looking at it this weekend. We'll see! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

maroonmetallic

Rules can be broken these days?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
Quote:
7. You are limited to 1 "bump" of your thread per week (a bump is replying to your own post with the specific purpose of moving it to the top of the post list). If you insist on bumping your thread all the time it will be locked. Please give everyone else with posts that have interest and activity their rightful place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned