The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 K5 Blazer 4x4 - Fort Worth, Texas $5k o.b.o.

icurunnin

The wife has decided to sell her blazer so here it is. The truck is her daily driver and has NOT SEEN one day off road during our ownership. Most have been beat on and broken and this one has not. The title is in our names and if the pink differential cover and pink bow tie dont give away that this is driven by my wife then I dont know what would . I have done A LOT of work and repaired everything wrong with it besides the windows rolling down slow. Reason behind that is I installed a complete brand new a/c system in it so she had no need for the windows to roll down. Everything listed below is all the repairs I have done since owning it. Serious buyers can reach at 817-371-829O

**going to get interior and under hood pics when she gets home**

new (not rebuilt) a/c compressor (2 year warranty)
new orifice tube
new drier
flushed condensor and evaporater
new alternator (lifetime warranty)
new Optima battery (3 year free replacement warranty)
new rear u joints (lifetime warranty
new fuel pump (1 year warranty)
new fuel filter
new fuel pump strainer (1 year warranty)
new idler pulley (lifetime warranty)
new dayco serpentine belt (1 year warranty)
new BFG KM2's 35" tires ($950)
new front pads
new front calipers
new plugs
new wires
new distributor cap
new distributor rotor
new transfer case fluid
new rear differential fluid and gasket

As you can see I made sure this vehicle was reliable than most new vehicles so she wouldnt be left stranded on the side of the road. There are a few things wrong with it that are listed below but nothing major.

both windows roll up and down slow
rear window does not roll down at all
rear driveshaft yoke has a small leak (quarter size when parked)

IMAG0099-1.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts