The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 90 Eagle Talon tsi awd $2500 obo - NOR*CAL

dsm10o0

Up for sale is my 90 talon tsi awd. Need to sell asap. My baby is due first week of November and need the cash to pay off hospital

1990 Eagle Talon tsi awd
clean title
160k miles
runs and drives good
registration is paid for. Needs smog

the car is all stock. Nothing is wrong with it.

Has new timing belt and head gasket. Replace about 2 months ago. Less than 1000miles. Car rarely gets driven.

Interior is clean, tan leather seats. Not rips or tears 9/10

exterior in good shape. Little dings, no major dents. Front bumper has some paint chips. Normal for a 20 year old car.

Will post pics.

Asking $2500 or best offer

If you have any questions or would like to check it out and test drive it, give me a call or text at 408 644 7665

talon2-1.jpg

dsm10o0

Yeah its a 5 speed.

heres some more pictures

talon1.jpg

talon2-1.jpg

talon3-1.jpg

talon4.jpg

talon5.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts