The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 95 Talon TSI (turbo all wheel drive automatic) - Fort Worth Texas $2500 FIRM

icurunnin

Bought with the intention to mod and use as a toy but that didnt play out very well. Car has 130k miles on it and runs strong. Previous owner but a 97+ CAS on it for reasons I dont know of. Tranny was rebuilt about 20k miles ago with receipt for $2k. Car is loaded with power windows, locks, mirrors, sunroof, mirros, seat, leather, infinity sound with factory cd changer in the hatch, ABS, and automatic transmission.

Car runs and drives great but like everything has a few small things that will need attention.

First is the ac has a leak and I have not had time to find it. It does blow cold when filled and the compressor is working great and nice and quite.

Second is the abs light is on and I havent had time to figure out which sensor is out or needs to be cleaned.

Third is check engine light is on for one code which shows transmission control

Last is the roof paint is peeling but thats it. The rest of the body is damn near perfect everywhere with just two small dings (dime size) through out the entire body.

Car is completely stock besides a K&N factory replacement filter.

Clear title in hand and would consider a trade for a gvr4.

Serious buyers give me a call 817-371-829O

Last edited:

icurunnin

$2500 firm and not going to budge any. Need it gone now and will ship on buyers dime. Serious buyers just give me a call.

talontyme

more detailed pic please very interested.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned