The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1996 eagle talon TSI $2600 122k mi Washington St $NEW PRICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedsmguy

Looking to sell my 2g. Recent timing belt/headgasket. Nice shape. no real body damage other then clear bra on front bumper deteriorating. Would consider trades maybe but I could really use a 7 passenger vehicle for my wife. $3600 NOW $2600
Would consider performance type stuff for my gvr4 as partial trade?

Thanks.

Last edited:

kerry92gvr4

He is not lying guys this is one of the cleanest all stock 2g cars i have seen!! come on you know you want to trade for my vr4 and the rest of the money you owe me?? Do it !!!

thedsmguy

I'm in such a pinch for cash its starting to hurt.. Looks like neither one of us can sell a damn car. This is precisely why I hate fixing dsm's and would rather part them out (as well as gvr4s) I hate the lag time that there always is from when you fix it to when it sells.

Oh well.

3rdstrikedsm

Maybe I missed it but is it awd?

thedsmguy

Bump, New pictures
216.jpg

215.jpg

214.jpg

213.jpg

212.jpg

211.jpg

210.jpg

209.jpg

208.jpg

207.jpg

206.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned