The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 summit white Shell $500 Fall River, Ma

turbophein

not much left of it, the whole interior is gutted, no wheels, all the body is there. small rear windows removed, front bumper is off. no driveshaft, no fuel sending unit, no lights, no grille, the trunk was gutted, the rear doors were gutted.

It was #178 of 1000. badge is sold

Includes:

the whole body with clean title
4-bolt rear end
sunroof assembly (removed)
some spare body moldings from a GGsx
spare trunk lid
full brakes with drilled/slotted rotors

undercarriage is rotted here and there, there are ding all over the body, and rust starting to show under the doors.

3n63of3la5Oa5T45Q39b7281077fd71851a.jpg

3n03pc3l15Oa5Q95P89b73ea6efe2a93d15.jpg

SSPX0027.jpg

SSPX0415.jpg

SSPX0416.jpg

SSPX0417.jpg

Last edited:

atc250r

Staff member
Please fix the title or the thread will be removed.

lyleseth

hey man. i was wondering if you could sell me the passenger side piece of side skirt that is right in front of the rear wheel. a raccoon ran into my car the other day and knocked mine off. i will pay good money just for that piece so please let me know asap! you would be a life saver! thanks alot for your time. Lyle C.

vr4199

Hey, is the gas tank available? And if so how much?

Im in Providence RI

Thanks in Advance

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts