The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 galant vr4 $4000. south nj sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEED TO SELL ASAP!!!!!!!!!!
hello everyone up for sale is my 91 galant vr4
mods are as follow
big frount mount
big 16g ported n clipped
jmf race intake mani
turbonetics b.o.v.
550 injectors
aeromotive fuel reg..
jdm tranny n 2600 clutch
aem cam gears "red"
arp head studs oem metal head gasket
greddy kevlar timing belt
super tech titanium dual springs
crane cams billet cam 280/269" 280 not installed but included"
255 walboro fuel pump
3" mandrel bent exhaust turbo back with n1 style muffler
triple pilar gauge pod with oil and boost gauge
greddy turbo timer
turbo sx manual boost controller

inside of car is clean and exterior of car is in good shape
bad things with car are as follow
front struts are blown
car has a powersteering fluid leak from one of the all wheel steering lines
and tranny does not hold 4 gear dont know why tranny is new and cost $600 when previous owner bought it and he never used the car i only had the car for 2 weeks, but i saw a mirage turbo that i want other than that car is good. other thing is the car has a aem ems in it now but not for sale with car. car runs drives u can come and test it out i will leave the aem ems until i sell so buyer can test car. or will sell car as rolling chasis. for the running car i want $3700. OR BEST OFFER without the aem ems! for the rolling chassis i will take $1500. email me at [email protected] or call 856-638-8273 if i sell and buy the car i want i will include a dsm link that the car that im buying has. if not will sell the galant with the aem ems for $4000. running hard just needs the tranny
will have pics in a day or so

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned