The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2005 Midnight Blue GTO M6 17's Mesa, AZ 18,000

boostedinaz

I am selling my 2005 Midnight Blue Metallic GTO. The car just rolled over 31K and is in almost perfect condition. The interior is a 10/10. No scratches, scrapes, burns, holes, or anything inside. The exterior is fairly similar and maybe a 9-9.5/10. The only flaws are some small rock chips on the front from normal driving and a window chip. No dings, dents, scratches, or fading anywhere. The car currently does not have the spoiler on it, but the spoiler is set aside and can easily be bolted back on. Never been in accident.

I bought the car from the original owner and it will come with ALL documentation including original window sticker, both key fobs, owners manual, CD manual, and some sales brochures. The car has never seen snow and has only been rained on a handful of times. It has only sat outside for maybe 3 months it’s entire life. The rest of the time it is garaged even at my place of work. It has new Yokohama S. Drives in 245/45/17 and a new battery.

The only mods to the car are minor.

Lovells RR bushings
HIDs both low and fog
Kirtcher splitter
2.5” custom catback with Flowmatser Super 40s and Vbands. The stock catback will come with it. Here is a link to pictures of the build.
click
It also came with OEM SAP grills color matched to the car.

I am looking for 18,000 firm since this car is in 99% perfect shape, comes with all original paperwork, and is 99% stock. Additional pics available. If I can make a sale before the end of this month I can be somewhat flexible with price.

IMG_6306.jpg

IMG_6292.jpg

0704091051b.jpg

Last edited:

steve

Everyone please remember the classifieds sections are not for discussions or commentary. I know everyone loves this car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Free bump with the cleanup.

atc250r

Staff member
Nice car, please fix the title as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

boostedinaz

^^^^

Fixed. Sorry it took so long I was out of town for a few days.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts