The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 galant vr4 Vancouver Washington $2000

thedsmguy

This galant needs work. If not sold as is I will fix it and it will just be a little more of a asking price. I'm buying a rollback tow truck and could use my savings back more then a nice galant right now.

Includes good bottom end, good head, working transmission, ecu etc.. Needs all engine bay stuff installed motor/trans/tcase etc. The motor that was in this when I got it needed to much work to just toss it back in, I'm including a fresher motor. The tires are pretty much new toyo 225/50/15. Has new radiator waiting to be installed.

The interior is nice, I noticed one spot on the dash that is peeling just a little but not noticeable from the driver seat. Exterior has dents/scrapes but its a good 20ft car. Paint is not peeling or fading. Obviously its Belieze green.

135k ish miles I cannot remember for sure.

I'm NOT going to be parting this one out. I've parted others so if you need something you can still ask.

Thank you!
[email protected]

Last edited:

give me a call 510 230 9097 i have a few questions about the price if you fix the problems thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned