The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 05 spec v rockaway, nj 7500

jesus_ralliart

Name: Mark D
Contact Info: PM me or aim : jsrllrt

Year: 05
Make: Nissan
Model: Sentra Spec v
Color: Silver
Mileage: 107500
Transmission: Manual

Price: 5500 obo

Description: So, ive decided to sell my daily driver as I've gotten bored of it and I plan to drive my galant all the time now. This isn't one of those "need to sell asap cause i had a baby or im moving or any of the other types of bs scams i see on craigslist. I've simply gotten bored of the car and my galant is demanding i drive her more. Car is almost 100% stock.

Mods:
Rear window/Sunroof tint
Eibach lowering springs

Pros
Everything works- no surprises.... maintained with current inspection

Cons:
Typical rock chips from driving on highway
Curbed rims... cant take credit for this( bought it from dealer that way) however they hold air and aren't bent

img.php

Last edited:

jesus_ralliart

bringing this back from the grave. as some may know im trying to pick up an ebo and id like to sell the galant + this.

current mileage is 92k, short shifter has been replaced with stock, and has new tires all around.

7k obo

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts