The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: FT 96' ECLIPSE GSX...CNJ...$3kobo...motor is in

I have a 96' Eclipse GSX auto. I'd like to trade it for a Galant vr4, 1g or any other ideas you may have. I'd also be open for performance parts for my VR4. Sheetmetal intake and tubular exhaust mani, large turbo, 880 injectors, 17" or 18" rims are a few parts im looking for. It has a blown 6 bolt taken out already. I have a good 6 bolt long block for it, with new timing belt, minus turbo and exhaust mani. I can throw in a blown Garrett 50 trim if it helps. It has a 2.5" dp with a full 3" exhaust. It also has a KnN, mbc, s-afc, gauges,97 front bumper and brand new 97 headlights(not in pictures). I'm not looking for a fully built car ofcourse. Just someone who wouldnt mine an auto 2g. Lmk if you are interested and we will work out a deal. My email is [email protected] or PM me here...

Last edited by a moderator:

NateCrisman

Price for the car?

It's in the title. Or were you interested in just the car without the motor?

NateCrisman

Sure, what are you thinking for price without a motor

Oh ok. The motor with evrything minus mani. and turbo is worth what, $500 or so. I'd like to get $2,200 or so for the car with the little mods and things. It looks like I will have the car put back together this week. I'll then decide if I'm going to get a manifold and turbo for her. LMK...

Looks lIke I will be dropping the motor in this week. I'm going with a mint 16g and ported 2g exhaust manifold to finish her up... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The motor is finally in. I'm just going over the little bits. I have the mani. and I'm just waiting for the 16g to hit my door. Anyone interested at all to buy or trade? If not, hello winter ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

VR4Scott

Trade for 91 GSX auto, all original with only first mods? I posted an ad on here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned