The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 182/2000 1991 Galant VR-4 Raleigh, NC $6500

**** See recent post below for details NEW LOWER PRICE, will need a new head.

Thinking about picking up another car and that doesn't leave room for the Galant to be in the garage.

Currently has 95,XXX miles on it. I do drive it most every day so mileage will go up. Car only has about 2k on the rebuilt motor, and most parts.

Car will come with a spare trans with a 4 spider center diff, spare driveshaft, home made sheetmetal intake manifold and other spare DSM parts.

Only bad things on the car is the front windsheild is cracked, and the AC compressor is bad, but all AC stuff is still in the car, and the front rotors are a little warped. Car is in great shape for being 15+ years old, just a few minor dings/dents typical of any car, interior is in great shape.

Let me know if you have any questions. Asking 6500. I do not have to sell the car, so no lowballers please.

Engine
-Rebuilt 6 bolt motor with about 2k miles on it.
-HKS 272 Cams
-FMIC

Turbo
-EVOIII 16G with custom 3" downpipe and full exhaust
-Apex Skyline IC with 2.5" piping

Drivetrain
-ACT 2600 Pressure plate with exedy street disk
-4 Bolt Rear End with AWS Deleted
-Non ABS conversion
-AGX shocks
-Eibach pro kit front springs, rear stock TEL springs ~1" drop all around

Gauges/Misc
-Stewart Warner Boost Gauge
-Stewart Warner Oil Pressure Gauge
-Innovate Wideband
-Battery in trunk
-15% Window Tint all the way around

Fuel
-DSM Link with 2G MAF
-720CC Injectors

Probably some other stuff I can't think of also

back2.jpg

back1.jpg

back3.jpg

badge1.jpg

badge2.jpg

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

engine+front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I would consider trades, but I think you have a DSM right? Really not looking for another DSM. I have had 5 of them and looking to do something a little different.

Here are a few more pics also.

A few more pics to show the interior condition and also how clean the underbody is.

gauges.JPG

interior1.JPG

interior2.JPG

interior3.JPG

underbody.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

OZRally

Looking to trade for a Turbo Lancer fully built?
I've been really wanting a GVR4 and I know you will love to play with a Turbo Lancer.
Let me know.

Car had an issue and threw a rocker and trashed the head, probably just needs a new head but willing to take 2700 to get it out of the garage, will come with a lot of spare parts for the car. More Details can be given in a PM if anybody wants more information.

clipse90gsx

Would you be willing to trade? If so send me a p/m with all the info on the car.. Otherwise free bump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No trades, I want to get out of DSM's and try another platform, it has been 10 years with these cars now

I have a deposit on the car from another site, if they back out I will update the thread.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts