GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Cars For Sale » SOLD!: 92 N/T Talon CLEAN Roller, $500, McKinney, TX-SOLD!
Previous thread Next thread

SOLD!: 92 N/T Talon CLEAN Roller, $500, McKinney, TX-SOLD!

BluFalcon
Fantastic Parts Seller

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 817672 posted 08/05/09 12:38 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
Cut and pasted from my Craigslist Ad.

I'm looking to sell a 92 Talon that I bought a few months back. The car was the victim of a timing belt accident. The timing belt slipped while the previous owner was driving it and the valves crashed the party that the pistons were having in the bottom end. The head was WELL beyond hosed, so it got tossed after it was stripped of anything useful. Several pistons are cracked, and my original plan was to pull the motor and install a low mileage JDM engine and sell the old bottom end off for parts. Everything else is still in the car or a large plastic storage tub in my garage. The only thing missing is the original trashed head assembly. The shell is very clean, with decent paint with a good interior. I was going to make a Daily Driver out of it after I sold another project car, or use it as a possible Texas Mile candidate. However I don't have the time or energy to get to it anytime soon, so I'd like to see it go to someone who can use it.

With a $500 used JDM N/T engine, you could have a nice looking daily driver, or run a few new wires in the engine bay and drop a turbo 4G63 into it and go play on the highway. Either way, it's in way too nice of shape to part out. Anyway, here's some info if you're interested in the car.

Contact information: PM Me If Interested
Year:1992
Make and model:Eagle Talon N/T 2.0 DOHC 4G63
Color:
Exterior: White with black hood and Eclipse spoiler.
Interior: Dark gray with gray cloth seats.
VIN:E-Mail Me For VIN If Seriously Interested.
Mileage: 220,967 Miles
Transmission type: 5 Speed manual
Title status: Blue Title No Liens or Bonds
Asking price:
$500 For Shell by itself.
Will throw in a 92 Turbo Engine Harness and 92 Non EPROM Turbo ECU for $150 extra.
Modifications:2G GST 5 Spoke Wheel, Silly Aftermarket Fart Can Muffler
Additional Info:

Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Steering
A/C (Don't know if it works or not. Car wasn't running when I got it.)

Car is located in McKinney, TX and would need to be towed (Duh) to wherever it's going. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Pictures:

Ed
93 Eagle Talon TSi/AWD
92 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
06 Mitsubishi Raider V8 DuroCross
521/1000
"SOLD"

Edited by BluFalcon (09/05/09 04:34 PM)

Posts: 1308 | From: Wichita, KS | Member Since: 01/20/02 | IP: (71.170.49.244) | Report this post to a Moderator

BluFalcon
Fantastic Parts Seller

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 820817 posted 08/15/09 04:24 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
Surprise, Surprise. It's still available.

Ed
93 Eagle Talon TSi/AWD
92 Dodge Stealth R/T TT
06 Mitsubishi Raider V8 DuroCross
521/1000
"SOLD"

Posts: 1308 | From: Wichita, KS | Member Since: 01/20/02 | IP: (24.243.190.7) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava, iceman69510, pot 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1915

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.035 seconds in which 0.023 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page