The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Ft: 1992 galant vr4 367/1000 phoenix az $5000

donniekak

I would like to trade my 1992 gvr4 for a turbo awd 3000gt or stealth. My mods are full 3"from turboback, maft in blow through, turbosmart ultragate 38mm wastegare, real tial bov, ets front mount kit, forced performance big t28,aeromotive afpr, greddy boost gauge, custom e prom chip with studderbox, walbro 255, fresh transmission and 6-bolt with arp headstuds, ground control coilovers.
PICT0072.jpg

PICT0071.jpg

PICT0017-1.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

donniekak

PICT0032.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0070.jpg

Mileage on the body is about 140k. Mileage on the engine is 5k, the transmission has about 500 miles on it and i'm doing a oil change on the trans tomorrow. I had a holset hx40 on the car and blew the trans. I took it apart to rebuild it and noticed it had been rebuilt with poor workmanship. I rebuilt it to slightly tighter than factory spec(bearing preload settings) When doing a high boost race gas tune on the holset it ripped the teeth off of third gear. The trans in it now is a freshly rebuilt unit in a different set of cases, i didn't want to risk some small cracks from the carnage that happened in the old transmission. I want to change back to a 3s platform. They have their own set of problems, but the driveline is capable of some serious torque.

G

Staff member
Looks clean.

i maybe interrested in a trade i have a 92 3000gt vr4 and a ton of parts wait to go in if u would send me a more details about ur car and pic to my email [email protected]

donniekak

Do you still line in FtWayne, that is a little far. I'm not looking to travel further than AZ, CA, NM, NV. Part of the reason is that I would like to trade for another car from the southwest.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned