The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2000 land rover discovery SE-7 $8,500 OBO oakforest il.

galant344

well this is a low mileage discovery with just under 53k on it. It has just had a engine reseal job performed, it is common for a low mileage truck like this to have all the gaskets dry rot and start leaking. tires have about half or a little over life left on them. Over all for the year and miles this truck is in perfect running condition right now with zero oil and coolant leaks, which for these is an amazing thing to find. The interior is super clean and the one and only problem with this truck is that the cd changer is not working. i think the actual cd changer unit is bad. Other than that every thing is in great shape. Truck has not been titled since i bought it but i have clean and clear title which was signed over to me by the dealership. the price is $8,500 or best offer.

atc250r

Staff member
Please add a location to the title as per the rules.

Thanks.

John

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned