The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Mustang Indy, IN 3600 *SOLD!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvr4ever

This has been for sale before, but part of me wanted to keep it. Now, it has to go. It's blocking cars in.

Will be lowering price till it sells for good.

1991 Mustang LX Hatch original 5.0 5sp 100K miles

BBK CAI, 75mm TB, Trickflow intake manifold, Trick Flow stage 1 cam.
BBK long tube headers, H pipe w/cats, Ford Racing SS cat back.
Newer low mileage spec stage 1 clutch, short shifter, rebuilt rear end by a Ford mechanic with Ford racing 3.73 gears. Sub frame connectors, SN 95 alt, Taurus 3.8L fan. AC delete.

This is an original 5.0 5sp, not a conversion. It is quick enough to pull on new Mustang GTs.

Serious buyers only please. No trades. $3600

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

click

Last edited:

slobra

Is that the original black interior? I know its hard to find an original black interior let alone black on black.

gvr4ever

Yes, that is the original interior. I spent a LOT of time cleaning it. The seats still have some spots on them. Look a tad sun faded, but still nice as long as your not trying to win a beauty contest with them.

gvr4ever

Bump for lower price. I'm getting a lot of local interest, but no one with real cash yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned