The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: #796 of 1000 1992 Belize Green VR4: Milton, DE $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I have really been dumping a lot of money into my car and now that the center diff has gone out I have decided that I am done. The car just turned over 190 and runs really strong with the exception of exhaust I have a fujitsubo turbo back exhaust system ready to install. I am thinking I will stand to make more money parting my car out and investing some time in multiple sales as to just selling the whole car as is. Any opinions on this? Should I let this gem of a car get stripped for parts to help its brethren? I am having a hard time with this. Let me know what you guys think.

It's sad but I am ready to move on to another vehicle I would love to hold on to it but I can't afford to. I need something very reliable as a daily driver and I have grown tired of always waiting for my car to be fixed. I've pretty much decided that I am going to sell it.

So...Here she is a 1992 Galant VR4 #796/1000 perfect interior, custom stereo, new alt belts and balancer, boge shocks, new bridgestone potenzas, power slot rotors, hks intake, turbo back custom fujitsubo exhaust 2.5" to 3" with a ported 2g down pipe, optima, 600w kicker sub with 6 infinita kappas and and apline head unit, 1g shifter and boot. New fuel pump, valve cover, plug wires. Super clean all orginal leather interior. Much much more... pictures upon request.

Unless i can get my asking price I will part this bad boy out.

E-mail me @ [email protected] PM me or call my cell @ 703-789-7839

Thanks for looking! Chris Husar

Last edited by a moderator:

Are you saying the center diff in the Transmission is bad now, or are you referring to the rear differential or maybe even the transfer case. I'm assuming the car is not driveable at this time due to the diff problem.

As of this afternoon, the car has been sold to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

atc250r

Staff member
Can the thread starter please confirm this so we can lock the thread?

John

Quoting gsxLex:
As of this afternoon, the car has been sold to me.

where in columbia do you live, i live in jessup 5 min from carmax. Congrats on the gvr4, I'm going to look a new dsm tomorrow as well. Small world.

Travis

Sweet, i picked up a new dsm yesterday as well. Honda where are you located?
Send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned