The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 galant vr4 2500 ohio

i have my black 91 galant vr4. 1015/2000 has freshly rebuilt motor with less then 2k on it. also has shep trans, 660 injectors, 2g maf, new act, 2100 and light wiehgt flywheel ,safc,255 fuel pump, bigger fuel filter, balance shafts removed, fmic, forged bov, egt boost a/f and volt gauges, chipped ecu, new carrier bearings, new transfer case and shaft, all new fluids, new tie rods.
now for the bad
needs both front wheel bearings and a drivers side axle
the car does run but will shut off randomly at stop lights and everyonce in awhile wont start up for awhile.
throws check engine codes of the o2 sensor, vechile speed sensor,and airflor sensor

reason for selling is i need a truck and have my eye on one and am not really into the whole modified car scene nemore.
the cars located in toledo ohio
for 3000 the car will come with the set of 17 inch black rims and also a turbonetics cast turbo manifold with a holset turbo. and momo steering wheel
for 2500 you will get the oz ralley rims and the stock rims along with random stuff i have for the car
The body has 150k on it it also has a 3 inch exhaust.
car2.jpg

car5.jpg

car44.jpg

inside.jpg

photoshoot042.jpg

gradcarchi066.jpg

the front bumper is cut out for teh fmic i dont have any pics of that yet i have to take some more recent ones

Last edited by a moderator:

cody

Looks really clean. Any fading, rust, dents or scratches. Stock rebuild on the motor? If I could sell my 2g I'd be very interested.

it does have alot of "shopping cart" dents and a spot on the roof from where the paint is messed up and the only rust is on the lip of the hood its starting to bubble up.it could use a paint job. and yes a stock rebuild on the motor. the reason why the price is so low is because i really need to get ride of it and the problems it has and thats my pay off on my loan

Rausch

Hey relatively local! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Throw a location in the title (just click on the little tab that says edit), or the thread will get deleted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1990ggsxnj

Hello,
Is the Galant still for sale?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned